Show Your Projects Chapter 25

Klayton

I don't see you contributing anything, Kearney.

Not that PC needs me defending him (thats not what I'm attempting to do in this post), but PC is entitled to his own opinion just the same as you.

If you don't like what he has to say then you can always choose to keep quiet about it and ignore his remarks.

My apologies. I don't mean to sludge this topic up with another pointless argument. It's just aggravating to see someone attempt to correct what someone said or how they chose to say it. I guess in that regard, I too could have ignored your remarks.

• Upvote 4

Ummmm GREAT idea! ^
Anyway... no pictures but i redid world finals 3's ground texture, looked good but uhhh. all the textures were off because my UV was off so im gonna take another try, this is my fifth time texturing it i think. I hope you guys sure like it and download it.

I don't know if it was intentional to reduce the amount of verts, but I think it would look much more complete with the bars around the bed. It looks werid to me when you compare, some of the dimensions don't look where they should be. Maybe I'm just being picky. Awesome work, regardless. Just hoping I can help provide some feedback.

forgot about shocker, so i went back and finished it

shockerfinished_zps1f4b7821.png

481698_434879549895068_216282368_n.jpg

picture your posting is of Shocker before Pat rebuilt it for 2013 first quarter, he does not run a full bed support loop anymore but its just 4 points of contact (two come off the rear shock tower to the middle of the rear fenders and two off the back to tailgate. this is also why the cradle I made is different and he no longer runs a ridiculous wheelie bar.

67820_10152731304715515_1561173546_n.jpg