New Grave Digger Driven By Dennis Anderson in 2014

Hagan Moskau

It is almost definitely somebody from here trying to prove a point or two random people are going back and forth trying to top the ridiculousness. It now says this. Good stuff.

"Grave Digger #28 - Wilman chassis race truck. Will be driven by Tom Meents in 2014. Meents, after a long heated argument with Maximum Destruction co-driver Neil Elliot, decided he no longer wanted to be associated with Neil Elliot or the Maximum Destruction name. In early August 2013, Meents signed with Dennis Anderson."

DON'T use wikipedia as a source.

• Upvote 2

I see the writing classes of junior high and all the babbling about how bad and unreliable Wikipeadia is, really did make it to some peoples heads.

Because haveing a site where people can freely edit anything they want into it, totally means its right.

Alright fine look up in Google Grave Digger monster truck, then go to the Wikipedia website, then to the part where it says from grave digger 1 to grave digger 28, then look at grave digger #28 and tell me in crazy. Alright sorry i brought to you guys unexpectedly, but I would be posting if it wasn't true.

You're crazy.