Show Your Projects Chapter 27

Outlawed

If you need help with the paint on it send me a message on AIM : daltonwarddl

As for PC, No one asked you to lecture the kid about a game paint job. Everyone starts somewhere. It looks fine to me, in fact keep up the good work, keep trying and dont listen to people who only down you because you just started. youll get better as time goes on.

EDIT*

screenshot_24_zpsbd75c538.png Dont mind the colors! there only there until i figure out how to export them  with the chassis in 2.6X

• Upvote 4

So sayeth the mighty Harlow, who was birthed from a golden womb of perfection and was born with ultimate knowledge of how to properly model and texture various object of gaming lore.

Seriously though man. We all have to start somewhere. If you're gonna give constructive criticism, try imparting some knowledge and not just pure judgment.

But i did give constructive critisism and he ignored it. So if he doesn't care, why should i?

In other news, these are now available for the low, low cost of "waiting for approval". Yes, that's right! They do come as a package deal! Wow! What a bargain! Get 'em while they're hot! :D

1231632_726304064062938_50183226_n.jpg

I've always thought that two of anything is better than one. 

1236403_726304070729604_770958444_n.jpg

Enjoy folks! Just remember to play nice. ;)

• Upvote 4

But i did give constructive critisism and he ignored it. So if he doesn't care, why should i?

Yeah but sometimes your constructive criticism can come off as a little confusing and harsh. Maybe he didn't understand what you meant, or maybe he just did what he could, either way it's his creation and if it's not your cup of tea then don't download it. Not trying to instigate anything, just saying that constantly going about on here saying that all the work you don't like is crap tends to paint you in a negative light. No one here claims to be a pro at this type of stuff, we're all learning.

Also, sorry for the double post fellas.

Yeah well i told him that the base camo was low res as hell and he should at least try searching for large image through google, and that magic erasing the inside of letters is probably a good thing to do and he didn't. And frankly if you can't do that you probably shouldn't own a computer in the first place

also el toro is now DONE. mapped, baked and all. praise the omniscient bread creatures of the sky

(View in 3D)
q2Lrt.jpg

As usual, click the image for super happy funtime

• Upvote 6

Thanks for the super happy funtime.

How many triangles?

Imagine this as a flexbody xD 

either bang on twenty thousand or eighty thousand triangles depending on how i export it. Which isn't a lot considering that Meents-D was 110k. I mean yeah it wouldn't fly so well in a console game but oh well

After a good 2 to 3 hours of painting, this bad boy is finally complete; I present for your viewing pleasure, my custom SSRS Playoff edition Virginia Giant.
1267618_487948117978271_1887761736_o.jpg
1239193_487948171311599_1484247201_o.jpg
1292829_487948104644939_1693975112_o.jpg

This will be up for download soon, and be on the lookout for another special surprise involving the Giant.

• Upvote 10