Monster Throwdown #2 - Tampa 2011 (10/2/13)

Zach Nicholas

Last week's event went pretty well, so I thought I might as well see if I could do another one. This will be a test to the drivers, to see if the winners from Anaheim can go back to back with their victories in the citrus state. However, there are a few changes this time around. The course is no longer a So-Cal style, but a somewhat muddy Chicago style course that might come up to bite some of the rookies. Also, Jon Cannon, last week's racing winner, and myself, last week's freestyle winner, are in different trucks. This event will also feature a booking system borrowed from RoRMD (I got Dylan's OK to do so) with some minor tweaks. No qualifying this week, the drivers will receive a random bracket.

Event Info:

Chat Start: 5:45 P.M. EST

Event Start: 6:00 P.M. EST

RoRMD Setup, with minor authorized tweaks:

Gold: A minimum of 3-5 wins, points championship and world finals championships.

Silver: Has qualified for at least  seven(7)  events(not including fun runs, especially cipfo fun runs) and top 10 in points.
Bronze(Rookie): Little to no experience in events

Name:
AIM:
Truck w/Rank:
Reason:

Competitors: (* denotes event moderator/** denotes event host)

Zach Nicholas**: Grave Digger
Dylan Bernier*: Grave Digger The Legend
Jon Cannon*: Son Uva Digger

Hagan James: Madusa

Daniel Donnelly: Black Stallion

Hagan James

fishinatorh@yahoo.com

Madusa/Bronze

Qualified for SSRS twice (never got into an event), qualified for AME2 (didn't get in), been multiple funruns in Grave Digger, won 6 racing events, 4 freestyle events, and double downed 3 times, in clifo, love to race as a rookie, and dominated the competition in racing at Tampa 2011.

Hope this helps so I can be in this event.