Official Monster Truck "Silly Season" Thread 2014

Roach

I would like to bring up one point about the Atlanta lineup. Being that it's uneven, that could mean that Doomsday will make an appearance there; but one thing to remember is that Paul Breaud (owner and driver of Instigator) bought Backdraft, and Instigator is in the Atlanta lineup. Just a thought...

Thats badass. Old Chalkboard Chuck Chassis?

The old Chalkboard Chuck chassis is now Heavy Medal, it's a Patrick chassis. This truck use to be named "Ironman," and it also had the same body last year. Like Kozak said, different frame color, and it is a chassis that was built by Holman. It's been running for a while now. 

They will alternate drivers from what I have been told, It will most likely be Doomsday at Atlanta because Paul specifically said he did not want to run Backdraft first quarter and only keep it as a back up. The only reason why he ran in Trenton is because Jeremy Slifko was there and wanted to see how the truck would run.

No, the new Heavy Medal truck is the old Chalkboard Chuck chassis

Also, that's taken from Augusta, which isn't actually that far and I may have considered going to if Atlanta wasn't this weekend as well

And this:

Mopar-Muscle-Monster-Truck.jpg

Mopar-Muscle-Monster-Truck.jpg

They should use this, :D

psi6.png

• Upvote 1

Yes, every Digger truck now runs zoomies. Gary had that set made up last October but didn't install them until the middle of this week. From what I understand, it was just kind of a consecutive decision to have all the Digger trucks run long upward facing zoomies to keep to a certain "quorum".