Official Monster Truck "Silly Season" Thread 2014

Roach

Went to the Washington DC show tonight.  First monster jam show I've been to in a couple years.  Not too bad of a show.  Pretty much what i expected.  Crushstation won the wheelie contest and went to the finals in racing only to throw a rear drive shaft at the start and couldn't make it back for freestyle.  Randy Brown in Digger won racing and freestyle.  Trent Montgomery continues to impress me with what he can do.  That youngster can drive.

Here is the video of the driveshaft bust

He ran like he was in it the whole run. If you're going to replace a driver for Digger, atleast pick one that can drive like it.

Yeah, I was really disappointed I didn't get to see Pauken driving. 

Plus the kid who replaced Marc in El Toro flipped after 8 seconds trying to turn. 

Madusa with a pretty good run. She said before freestyle that she was gonig to take home the win. If they hadnt shut her off im sure she would have been in the hot seat.  

Lupe comes out after having electrical issues in racing and rolls over too quick.

CVH with another great run in Phoenix. But for the 2nd time in a row he rolls over too early.