Official Monster Truck "Silly Season" Thread 2014

Roach

I might be wrong, but from the aerial shot, it looks like David Smith is running the body from SST

i was at the st. louis SST where daron and him were at, darons truck was called graffitti, and i forgot the name of davids truck, but when daron won racing, he went into a doughnut, and done sidewalls all the way until he hit the wall, it was epic!

What?

Also, I think you're forgetting back in 06 when Don King was sued for his truck "Digger's Destruction"

Trust me, the FELD lawyers will be reaching Payne sometime soon.

I hate to break it to you buddy, but they will not be sewing him. How do you know Feld and Bill haven't already made an agreement? I am not going to continue to argue. This thread is to share things about the current season, not to bash Bill Payne which I have been seeing left and right from almost everyone in every thread lately.

I hate to break it to you buddy, but they will not be sewing him. How do you know Feld and Bill haven't already made an agreement? I am not going to continue to argue. This thread is to share things about the current season, not to bash Bill Payne which I have been seeing left and right from almost everyone in every thread lately.

Because if they did, he'd run a sanctioned Digger body instead of this "Look at me taking a jab at FELD!" truck.

Anyway, speaking of Digger, Ryan gets the racing win in Toronto:

1014037_10152190058065833_1152704016_n.j

Look up the definition of "parody" rather then get your undies in a twist, the only thing FELD can claim is likeness, all that needs to be done is altering the scheme enough to please FELD and nothing more.

lrn2legalitiesbro

also it appears king krunch is going to run its old SST body

BeTE_b-CQAA4dbQ.jpg