Concert Goers

Tom P.

I saw Motionless in White one time. I crowd surfed onto the stage, then proceeded to dance Gangnam Style until the security forcibly threw me off the stage.

Haha thats pretty crazy.

I saw The Wonder Years at a sold out Electric Factory show in April. Absolutely insane. I thought I had a concussion from how many times I got hit in the head. There was actually a fight right behind me but security broke it up. Really great show though.

I love to perform, but I should start doing it while sober. Me+drunk+drums=Casey Cooper (Coop3rdrumm3r) from youtube. I coukld post videos if anyone wants. Also, I saw Skrillex for his tour opening show in OKC last weekend. Was really good. Not a real big dubstep fan, but I enjoyed and the lights were cool.

Well, i love going to concerts, but playing shows is much better.. I love it, even if there is 5 people on the floor, nobody cares, go harder.

I love small shows. I once went to a show with a friend and there were about 35 people there at this small bar. Im under 21 but they let us in for the show. The band was great and I loved how small it was.

I've played shows into front of 20 people in my old rock band with 4 of my friends. Our biggest show probably had close to 200 people there. Playing shows is a great time

Everyone talking about small venues and bands and shiz and I'm all like: My band just broke up.

But yeah, small shows can be a lot of fun, especially with other bands that you know. Takes the edge off of having to impress everyone and turns it it a feel-good, having fun, I don't give a dang about anything, type atmosphere. Wish I could play a few more shows ASAP.

I also saw Green Day in March of '13 after Armstrong's whole "One Minute Meltdown." Those guys have an awesome amount of stage pressence, pretty much welcomed the crowd up on stage. Really good concert.

Now I just need Metallica to come to east coast and I'm set.