About the 0.38 Tire Glitch

Nate648

The trucks were made for 37. we SHOULD have moved on to 38 by now, but for some reason we won't.

Even though I don't work on much anymore.. I keep saying I'd personally like to move to .38 or .39 just for the optimization of RoR in those versions. Also, I don't think many people have time to work on moving everything over due to being busy with personal projects.

As I'm very busy with school, most of my new trucks do work in 0.38. I have also gone through the entire pack to make it 0.38 compatible, as eliminating that tire glitch. As long as all the files for the truck are there, and the flag is properly hidden (like how Zach showed), then the truck will work for 0.38. Personally, I'd love to move over to point 0.38 and see the community transition into something new, but with school keeping me up to 11pm every night, I can't get the time to work on porting over into 0.38. Just my 2 cents.

I would love to move up to 0.39 and if we do that, have a 0.39 sim monsters server. On 0.38 on the monster truck server, these foreign dudes pop up and spawn very laggy veichles and even thought we tell them its for monster trucks, the idiots don't listen.

Oh yeah, the left turn issue. That stupid glitch has blown many winning freestyles for me ( randomly turning halfway onto a jump than nearly saving it but of course,rolling over )

That's never happened to me in the 2 years I've played this game.

On 0.38 on the monster truck server, these foreign dudes pop up and spawn very laggy veichles and even thought we tell them its for monster trucks, the idiots don't listen.

Maybe they "don't listen" because they don't speak english? They aren't exactly idiots who don't listen if they can't understand what you're saying.

• 2 weeks later...