Show Your Projects Chapter 34

Mjamfan22

Only headers like that need a chassis like this. Totally made it myself and didn't steal kozaks cohen and modified it >.>

644511.png

this is not an insult to your headers. 

Such yes, much want.

So WF15 Avenger is getting closer and closer to release day thanks to Jon Cannon for helping me with the body and managed materials. Here's an update with the lexan and new chassis, AwesomeKong 13 is responsible for all chassis work/construction :)

2s427mhm2bas97afg.jpgpcai93ztejuebb5fg.jpg

Please move the headers to where they are between the spark plugs and spark plug wires as they should, they're almost in the oil pan as of now.

Other than that the truck looks great! Good Job!

So WF15 Avenger is getting closer and closer to release day thanks to Jon Cannon for helping me with the body and managed materials. Here's an update with the lexan and new chassis, AwesomeKong 13 is responsible for all chassis work/construction :)

2s427mhm2bas97afg.jpgpcai93ztejuebb5fg.jpg

Let me just start off by saying the body looks excellent. But, the chassis needs some work done to it. The headers are in the wrong place, and they're way too shiny. Shocks also need to be changed to different models and re positioned as well. Tires need to be changed and the rims need to be aligned to the tires. I could go on and on about the little details, but no need to. The body looks awesome, great work otherwise.

JbuRfLm.png

CtH0Gxu.png

im5P5qo.png

Revamping Metal Mulisha with newer parts. The drive-shaft is new and it moves, now has lexan and windshield, new axle and knuckles, new 4-links and sway-bars, and the shocks are underway and shock shafts are underway! Credit goes to Johan, Klayton, and others for the parts on this truck! I hope you like it! :) :) :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

• Upvote 1

Please move the headers to where they are between the spark plugs and spark plug wires as they should, they're almost in the oil pan as of now.

Other than that the truck looks great! Good Job!

Let me just start off by saying the body looks excellent. But, the chassis needs some work done to it. The headers are in the wrong place, and they're way too shiny. Shocks also need to be changed to different models and re positioned as well. Tires need to be changed and the rims need to be aligned to the tires. I could go on and on about the little details, but no need to. The body looks awesome, great work otherwise.

Thanks for the constructive criticism but you gotta understand it's still a W.I.P. We're still doing hard work on the truck and will try our best to make it absolutely perfect. Our apologies for not being professional truck builders.

Thanks for the constructive criticism but you gotta understand it's still a W.I.P. We're still doing hard work on the truck and will try our best to make it absolutely perfect. Our apologies for not being professional truck builders.

Dude, not a problem at all. Like I said, it's all a matter of fine details at this point. You have a great base. 

• Upvote 1