Show Your Projects Chapter 34

Mjamfan22

We've tried to work out most of the kinks we could :)! I also made some progress on the body texture! Here are some update pictures. Hopefully we've impressed you critics out there. It's getting close ladies and gentlemen. All we have now is to fix rim size, put "avengerracing . com" on the windshield, and put new shock shafts on. Also some texture tweaking :D.

wk037615ko1zoagfg.jpg

ik9dvi7vqkp3nl3fg.jpg

pv1bbfpb20r4y3tfg.jpg

ohr5akrp0ioxu5pfg.jpg

• Upvote 8

merf

Had I known you wanted the Iron Man body I would have sent out mine. Anyways it's not too bad. The edge split on it needs work.

By looking at my pics from Vegas, there needs to be some changes

This needs to be a little larger

7d74775656.jpg

The name plate needs to be connected to the fender with an offset

16db8b0485.jpg

3b81626211.jpg

The windshield needs to be a bit steeper

The rear needs a bit of work as well. 

These edges should have a bevel to them 

fa18a87374.jpg

The lights are actually really curvy and yours aren't

2913464e01.jpg

Also the spine curves into the body, yours doesn't

6f8232d40b.jpg

From what it looks like, you just slapped the lights, name plate, and what ever the hell that circle thing is onto the body which will call for crappy bakes.

8777519c18.PNG

Progress has been made!!! The back part of the body that is white will be chrome, along with the headers :) 

Big logos doesn't always mean great looking logos. I would honestly shrink down the hood logo to just the part in the dead center of the hood. Same with the logo on the roof. Maybe a tad bit on the Magnaflow logo on the bedsides as well, and definitely with the Coan logo, since it's warping to the sides of that window and stretches it out.

been a slow go on my end, I have some sort of disorder of the brain but here is what I was working on before I took a extended break

gen 1

peigen1_zpsd499c4a9.png

gen 2

peigen2_zps0f931392.png

Never been happy with my original versions, they had a width error, cylinder deformation, crappy bends and inaccuracies galore.

• Upvote 2

fe104f49a4.pngbc681b3ae7.pngIm having the same problem Aces98 had, and for some reason when I try and do managed materials for this it just doesnt want to work, I might be doing something wrong so who knows. Any help is appreciated, so please do. The truck is near completion, all it needs is Chrome. PLEASE HELP

• Upvote 2