idk

gdigger88

it has occurred to me that asking for a custom truck to be built for some people does not happen, idk why I think its only certain people build for certain people an the rest are left out to dry, but hey this is my opinion

post-9476-0-10935100-1394844017.jpg

Here's the reason:

People fulfill truck requests if they want to. If they don't want to make the requested truck, then they don't have to. Very rarely are requests ever filled. These are, of course, requests, and not requirements.

45439cd6d55d18f83d442376405d61d076fd70bc

• Upvote 1

if you dont like my opinions then dont post..... nosy lil kids on this site, go out an get jobs an get off mommy an daddys pc make a life outside of this crappy site an crappy program, but kids today mooch off their parents an dont do nothing with their life, i have a job a wife an a kid!!! you little punks need to get off your ass an do something productive with your life 

if you dont like my opinions then dont post..... nosy lil kids on this site, go out an get jobs an get off mommy an daddys pc make a life outside of this crappy site an crappy program, but kids today mooch off their parents an dont do nothing with their life, i have a job a wife an a kid!!! you little punks need to get off your ass an do something productive with your life 

Since how do you know how people live? You have no idea who this person is. People do this poo all the time. For all you know he could be paying for everything. So before you go around assuming you know how people live there life stop because your just as clueless as everyone else. Don't sit in judgement until your 100% perfect...but hey thats just my opinion.

... Was a post deleted above yours or are you actually taking shots at what Davy and I posted?

I am going to do what is within my power which is to lock this thread and give you a warning point.

I can also assure you I will be reporting your behavior to an Administrator, and whatever action they want to take will be justly due.

Nice way to make a name for yourself in the community.

I'm 16. I work 2 jobs. I bought and built myself a $1000 computer. I am a Varsity bowler for my High School. I am in good physical condition. I am expected to buy my first car and pay insurance. I don't sit on my ass all day. I don't mooch off my parents. I am not on "mommy and daddys pc".

Good day to you....I don't think you deserve to even be called sir. Child fits better.

• Upvote 10