Official Monster Truck "Silly Season" Thread 2015

Sergeant Politeness

New Orleans was awesome. Chad Fortune took home racing and Tom took home fs with an epic flip. But the only thing is was the judges. The highest in bonus was a 2. Judges were harsh tonight. Thought we had Mega truck racing, which was pretty cool. Xtermigator had an awesome run and had probably the best cyclones of the night. I was a little surprised Adam went over early, but that's just monster trucks. Chad had probably the most epic crash that had ever happened in New Orleans. But the guy that had the biggest air was Doomsday, at the end of his run. This was great event, despite being a little crowded on the floor, but this show is definitely going to be remembered for a long time. I was really disappointed with Jester when he hit 2 jumps and started smoking like the engine just blew up. But overall, I had a great time at this event, and I can't till next year when it comes on February 20th.

Am I the only one that's noticed a lot of the winning runs from the FS1 series have been kinda... Lackluster? Like other than Chuckie's run last weekend, most of the winning runs aren't really all that much

Crusader in atlanta was pretty good. Hooked in tampa was decent. Watching chucks run, it wasnt really spectacular. I want him to do good but it was eh. Im still so confused how these series are going to work in the end.

I thought there were certain trucks running in the series, roughly 12, and the other 4-8 depending on the venue were there to round out the field. Remember in Houston monster mutt "won" but metal mulisha's run blew that run away.

16 trucks. The other 8 in houston were just there.

Crusader blowing up

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=clGS_fve-9s

Am I the only one that's noticed a lot of the winning runs from the FS1 series have been kinda... Lackluster? Like other than Chuckie's run last weekend, most of the winning runs aren't really all that much

Track layouts are to blame, drivers are still trying to figure out how to keep their trucks right side up since they are always jumping into and onto other obstacles.