Post Your Embarrassing Moments

Andrew

Alright Sean

I am not embarrassed about using an alias because I got banned for being a cheeky little **** on my first go round on MTM2Draggers. I spoke my mind knowing full well the possible backlash I would receive because what had actually transpired and what was being said were two different things. Sure it would have helped a bit if I was not completely new to the site or atleast had established myself as a contributor. But my belief that your join date or post count should have zero reflection on when you speak up was not reciprocated. 

I am not embarrassed about using an alias because I got banned for being a cheeky little **** on my first go round on MTM2Draggers. I spoke my mind knowing full well the possible backlash I would receive because what had actually transpired and what was being said were two different things. Sure it would have helped a bit if I was not completely new to the site or atleast had established myself as a contributor. But my belief that your join date or post count should have zero reflection on when you speak up was not reciprocated. 

Haha Im just playin around. I completely agree tho. 

Nah but a long time ago during my first event on Sim Monsters I started freestyling before I was told to start. It was pretty embarrassing. Casey got so pissed but he got over it. Now its just something we poke fun at.