World Finals XVI Discussion

Klayton

Sounds like the new team truck to Outlaw may be Thunder Chicken? I sure hope so! I'd love to see it make a comeback! I spoke with Mike a few years ago, and I believe he said the truck will be Willman with a rear engine and a center seat and that they would be going for a wheelie record. But that was in 2013 and who knows what could've changed by now. Also, I find it interesting that Creten is being forced to run BKT's. Maybe so it looks good for FELD/BKT? I'm curious to see if the other independents have to run them.

Do you want NASCAR because this is how you get NASCAR

No I can't stand NASCAR, and it would make sense to have even closer racing at Vegas. I would rather see all drivers driving with the same tires than having different tires on different trucks. I didn't say anything about having the same HP or anything like that so if all tucks are running BKT's how would that equal us getting NASCAR?

I think Madusa had grey clip on it as well. Seems they were just running spare parts to not hurt anything. Now I'm not allowed to show you guys yet but Bounty Hunter came out good. And it seems Groths to be set on making trucks uglier, trouble maker is just horrid now..