World Finals XVI Discussion

Klayton

Dumpster near thunder alley has a big ass dent in it. Did xtermigator smash in to it?

https://instagram.com/p/0qgd8pRr_w/

I believe they used the two sea containers that were back flip ramps last year.  The one's on the far side of the stadium from thunder alley (last year), that's why they have dents in them.  Behind Sam Boyd Stadium FELD uses a parking lot to store the dirt for the world finals and Supercross events.  I believe they also save the jersey barriers there as well.  They're known to use obstacles from past years, such as the blue bus with stars from the triple jump in world finals IX was used as the red bus in the triple jump in world finals X.  There's a little fun fact for everyone, and I think they have done the same thing with the two back flip sea containers, bringing them back to use form last year.  

Dirts looking pretty loose and dry. Might just be because its daytime tho

The dirt crew water's down the track to keep the dust from getting into the spectators eye's.  Since it is a closed practice session, there isn't as much moisture in the dirt because there isn't a need to keep the dust down.  Although you'd think that they would try and make the track conditions as close as possible each day, but I'm not in charge  

Some interesting news. I guess FELD is having everyone run BKTs because I was talking to my dad about how practice went for them today and I got 2 things back: 1. Creten lost a tranny and 2. "BKT Tires suck" and he said that they had to run them.