World Finals XVI Discussion

Klayton

The 32 trucks will be rated by color for me. You'll know what they got by the colors that they get as shown below:

40+ = UNBEATABLE!!!!

35-39 = AWESOME! Hopefully nobody will get higher than that!

30-34 = Nice!! However, the others will be coming after your score.

25-29 = Very good! However, your run may not be good enough for a world championship.

20-24 = Solid, but you could do better!

15-19 = Either you crashed early, those were bad judges, or you barely showed any effort.

10-14 = You definitely crashed early or something broke. Oh well!

5-9 = Oh dear! Either you broke after the first jump, or you crashed on the first jump! Better luck next year!

The 32 trucks will be rated by color for me. You'll know what they got by the colors that they get as shown below:

40+ = UNBEATABLE!!!!

25-29 = Very good! However, your run may not be good enough for a world championship.

15-19 = Either you crashed early, those were bad judges, or you barely showed any effort.

5-9 = Oh dear! Either you broke after the first jump, or you crashed on the first jump! Better luck next year!

WTF did I just read?

• Upvote 2

40+ = UNBEATABLE!!!!

30-34 = Nice!! However, the others will be coming after your score.

15-19 = Either you crashed early, those were bad judges, or you barely showed any effort.

You just went full blown potato.
  • Upvote 3

So Much Yes!

11111112_10153172563220833_6930807871355

Thank the lord. I think FELD actually heard us and the drivers. 

These jumps just look so steep and so short.... I'm skeptical.

Maybe the trucks won't crash early, but that doesn't necessarily mean the freestyles will be exciting.

Eh, If you compare this track to a lot of this year's tracks, youll see some similarities in ramp height. It also seems like they were really pushing the #MoreMonsterJam look.

40+ = UNBEATABLE!!!!

Wut

Are those backflip ramps delivery trucks?

Most likely no. There have been way too many incidents with trucks getting stuck in backflip ramps and smash-through trucks. If they are delivery trucks, however, I'd be pretty stoked if I were you.

Looks like the front (closest to wall) sticks out like the nose of a truck. Also you can see white on the inside so I assume they'll have something in them so they hold up better.

7CwJCqB.png

I also see a very bold line dividing the 2. Maybe you're right.