Weird dream about bounty hunter

Hornetguy97

I had a dream they were at Detroit number 2. But Isnt that the series show? Anyway, he floored it while on his side after damaging a wheel, it fell off and hit the two tires spinning and shot off like a bouncy ball and went into the stands. It was weird. Also had a dream a while back that Scarlet bandit flipped in the stands in an arena.

I guess I had it because they lost a wheel in a small show and it went into the stands. And the fact I hate they don't shut the trucks off anymore. But no one was hurt in the smaller show. There was more to my dream than bounty hunter. I ate some spicy vegetable soup before I went to sleep. Not Doing that again!

You got a sick mind what's wrong with you boy

My grandma was getting haunted and I went all Sam and dean on it and it was voldemort. I went to Lucas oil stadium to watch a supercross race but it was a walmart. They had a race through the aisles. Math at was the other part of my dream.

I just have nightmares about the bad things that could go wrong with trucks.

I have a lot of De Ja Vu dreams (most of my dreams are about real life situations which usually end up happening, very useful in life believe it or not). Maybe these are things to come... Maybe they are Warnings and you are a monster truck profit... Now if you have a dream about what happens to me I will put salt on my doors and windows and will hire Sam and Dean so watch it lol!