Show Your Projects: Chapter 5

mdemko

Because thats illegal. And its much more enjoyable for us to do our own work. Not to mention the fact that we've got guys coming over here that are actually in the Monster Jam community. I'm pretty sure none of us want to get sued.

Plus, the game is still new. Its not like its 5 years old lol.

Couldn't have said it better, there's a TON of things untapped from MTM2 that just need some work to look good in ROR...and just about everyone from there doesn't mind so long as they're credited somewhere. Also I'm only going to say it once but anymore posts asking us why we aren't stealing or doing illegal things on the site will get you banned. Posting links to pirated games and programs or suggesting the idea will get you banned as well.

• Upvote 1

Not to mention the fact that we've got guys coming over here that are actually in the Monster Jam community. I'm pretty sure none of us want to get sued.

This is actually pretty decent thinking, and hasn't actually been explained to me in full before.

I always thought when you guys said "oh we'd get sued if they found out we were ripping models", I kinda laughed. I mean, we're like 50 guys making trucks & tracks for the fun of it. But I guess considering that some of you are in the MJ community, word could definitely get around that ROR is getting noticed by some of the drivers, and it could spell some trouble. I mean, one of the guys that endorsed P.o.D ran in a few KOTH events with us, so if someone heard through the grape vine that he was playing a better game that used their copywrited material, it could easily spell disaster for all of us.

While I don't nessecarily get along with you JRob, I'll admit you just wrote the smartest post I've ever read on here. No need for red text ryan, JR couldn't have put it any better!

• Upvote 4