Max-D (Two Trucks from World Finals XVI)

Galactic Knight

Ok..... First off I know ur new so I'll let ya know that there are newer chassis than v4 made, and why on earth would u want to put bkt's and ecoworks on a truck???

That'd be like when they auto-crossed the Super Bee on Roadkill. Grip in the back, nothing in the front

maxresdefault.jpg

On a serious note, it'd be super if these trucks were made.

• Upvote 2

First of all, I don't want to change the tires myself after the trucks have been produced, and second, it was my idea concerning the tires on the trucks to begin with.

No need for attitude... Be patient... They will be made at some point... It could take more than a year and a half like the max d pack did... But either way be patient!!!

Ok..... First off I know ur new so I'll let ya know that there are newer chassis than v4 made, and why on earth would u want to put bkt's and ecoworks on a truck???

The BKT tires are the newest ones made for Monster Jam trucks, but in this case, I want the cut Ukraine tires on the rear of the Max-D trucks to ensure that they have much more grip on the rear when going around the turns.

The tires in Rigs of Rods have absolutely no effect on how the truck handles, they are just props. It's the same for most everything of the truck that you see. The only thing that affects handling in Rogs of Rods is changes to the N/b, Shocks, and grip settings I beleive.

Besides, even if the tires did have an effect on handling in the game, you'd just push really wide in every turn with that set-up.