2015 Outlawed Chassis Pack problem...

Davynijland

Question

Well, I know for sure that I'm not the only one who doesn't understand the new chassis pack of Outlaw at all...

I watched the watchme video like a thousand times, and still don't understand what to do at all...

So I was wondering if someone could type/tell me, step by step what to do?

I really hope someone wanna take the time for me and help me because I really wanna start building trucks with the new chassis pack...

greets and thanks in advance! :)

5 answers to this question

I usually go through piece by piece applying the modifiers and then hiding them untell its completely gone (like in the video) then bringing them all back then joinin them together, the video does a great job telling you how to do it. 

• Upvote 1

I too go piece by piece, select each bar/piece, apply the the mirror modifier, click h to hide, go through it piece by piece til its all gone, then hit alt h so everything comes back, select all and ctrl j to join them, note not every single piece is going to have a mirrored piece, those i just click h

• Upvote 1

To be fair guys he is European so English is not his first language. I mean I could try running what I say through a translator to see if understanding it would be easier but past that I am not sure what else I can do.

• Upvote 2

To be fair guys he is European so English is not his first language. I mean I could try running what I say through a translator to see if understanding it would be easier but past that I am not sure what else I can do.Yeah... 

Yeah... It's hard for me to understand some words because I don't understand what I means in my own language, or because I can't really figure out what you are saying because English isn't my first language... :/

But thanks everyone! I will try those things and see if it works! :)