RORMJ Fun Run at RORMJ Samboyd Stadium @ 6:30 Central on Friday the 17th

superfire309

Skype does not work well for fun runs, this is why we have guidlines for people to follow for the fun runs, it works better using aim. Here's the link to how to properly set up a fun run - http://sim-monsters.com/index.php?/topic/8829-how-to-properly-make-a-fun-run-thread/

I just fixed it so everything should be fine now, in fact do you want to sign up

yea so would i so y do you have to say stupid stuff like you would be fine with him picking any other truck

Um what? You wouldn't pick another truck, you'd complain to the host because he picked the truck you wanted. Zach didn't say anything stupid. If the host picked any other truck besides grave digger you'd be fine. Your obviously not fine with him taking grave digger because you started an argument about not picking a truck. Its his fun run, and he can run it however he feels.
  • Upvote 1

Um what? You wouldn't pick another truck, you'd complain to the host because he picked the truck you wanted. Zach didn't say anything stupid. If the host picked any other truck besides grave digger you'd be fine. Your obviously not fine with him taking grave digger because you started an argument about not picking a truck. Its his fun run, and he can run it however he feels.

ok one i meant give other people a chance to be digger you have no right barging in on this conversation plus i dont care because who wants to run the ror mj pack idk who picks what im just saying for rookies like you to have a chance at digger your welcome