Best Computer/Laptop to download ROR

MasonThompson

Question

12 answers to this question

windows

Or you could get a little bit deeper into the subject, just a "windows" desktop or laptop wont cut it and is quite frankly a n00bs view of a pc, knowing what components you want inside can greatly improve or drastically decrease any performance you hope to get out of the pc while playing RoR (trust me I know, I built my pc) anything to do with RoR is usually heavily focused on the cpu side of things, so going for a 6 core or higher on that end wont hurt, having around 8GB of ram for the machine wont hurt either, and getting a decent GPU (leaving it to your discretion to pick) will always help keep things running smooth, also giving you the ability to even play more games. It's hard to explain pc's here, if you have any questions feel free to message me on aim, I know a lot about pc's and I want to help get you setup the best I can :)

That'll definitely run RoR with ease, but if you want to get into PC gaming on a larger scale you might want something with a dedicated graphics card rather than integrated. But if you just want RoR then That'll work just fine.

That'll definitely run RoR with ease, but if you want to get into PC gaming on a larger scale you might want something with a dedicated graphics card rather than integrated. But if you just want RoR then That'll work just fine.

I wasn't sure what the price range was so a basic pc with integrated graphics seemed to be the best bet. But yes, if anyone wants to get into deeper pc gaming, a dedicated gpu would be the best option, requiring either a desktop or paying a stupid sum of money on a laptop that wont preform to the standard of the desktop counterpart.