Official Monster Truck "Silly Season" 2K16 Thread

Nick Migues

I actually kinda like it with BKT's. The body also kind of looks like it has a different shade of green. It looks like jim moved his front sway bar to more mid of the truck. I wonder if it has anything to do with the new tires.

And more importantly

WHEN HAS AVENGER EVER BEEN SO CLEAN. THE RIMS ARE ACTUALLY PERFECTLY CIRCULAR AND NOT BENTBENT

You get a set of BKTs and your whole life changes 

Jim usually does a display around this time for the last few years looking all clean and shiny before he royally loves it up in Month 1

Fox Sports 1 Championship is finalized I think. Please correct me if I'm wrong, cause these were literally off the top of my head. But it looks like damn good line-up.

Grave Digger driven by Adam Anderson

Lucas Oil Crusader driven by Linsey Weenk

Max-D driven by Tom Meents

Monster Energy driven by Damon Bradshaw

Monster Mutt Junkyard Dog driven by Dustin Brown

Soldier Fortune driven by Chad Fortune

Pirate's Curse driven by Steven Sims Jr

Avenger driven by Jim Koehler

Brutus driven by Brad Allen

Overkill Evolution driven by Mike Vaters II

]Stone Crusher driven by Steve Sims

Hooked driven by Bryan Wright

King Krunch driven by David Smith

War Wizard driven by Shane Phreed

El Toro Loco driven by Becky McDonough

Black Stallion driven by Matt Cody

Vaters SR is doing the FS1 Tour, Matt Cody is tourin with the bus. Also, Idk how many of you saw, but Brian Maes has now gone to work for FELD. Theres alot of details in this deal that are not going to be publicly shared and dont need to be. I told a few people that we dont have a driver, but truth be told this has been known with in the team that Brian had left for a few days now and we do have a driver, but I will let the team make the formal announcement when they want it to be known for Iron Outlaw. In the mean time, stay tuned..

Vaters SR is doing the FS1 Tour, Matt Cody is tourin with the bus. Also, Idk how many of you saw, but Brian Maes has now gone to work for FELD. Theres alot of details in this deal that are not going to be publicly shared and dont need to be. I told a few people that we dont have a driver, but truth be told this has been known with in the team that Brian had left for a few days now and we do have a driver, but I will let the team make the formal announcement when they want it to be known for Iron Outlaw. In the mean time, stay tuned.

Isn't Todd Morey coming back to drive Iron Outlaw? He posted on Instagram his and Dawn's separate schedules for the Bubba Burger Sponsored Iron Outlaw and Scarlet Bandit.

Isn't Todd Morey coming back to drive Iron Outlaw? He posted on Instagram his and Dawn's separate schedules for the Bubba Burger Sponsored Iron Outlaw and Scarlet Bandit.

yes, but Todd is driving the Scarlet chassis with a new body on it, not the Iron Outlaw chassis. When Feburary comes Scarlet Bandit won't run and there will be 2 Iron Outlaws

yes, but Todd is driving the Scarlet chassis with a new body on it, not the Iron Outlaw chassis. When Feburary comes Scarlet Bandit won't run and there will be 2 Iron Outlaws

New scheme or just the regular Outlaw body on the Bandit chassis? Also damn what is with yalls team having drivers plucked up by FELD? Nevermind Brian was around for what... six months? Must be a record.

New scheme or just the regular Outlaw body on the Bandit chassis? Also damn what is with yalls team having drivers plucked up by FELD? Nevermind Brian was around for what... six months? Must be a record.

Feld is desperate for crew guys(Brian isn't driving for them) and Brian has been with the team since Januaray, just didn't drive until this summer. And it will be a new scheme for Iron Outlaw 

Hey guys! If you care to take the time and read, I posted a story on my page about how I got to where I am so far today and a little extra to hopefully inspire others! I also threw in what it was like to go through some of my experiences and tried answering questions many people ask.

Hey guys! If you care to take the time and read, I posted a story on my page about how I got to where I am so far today and a little extra to hopefully inspire others! I also threw in what it was like to go through some of my experiences and tried answering questions many people ask.

Damn, now that a well written article there, Preston.

For those that purchased tickets for the Houston event on January 9th. Must exchange them because it's been rescheduled to Sun. January 24th.. It's been made into a 2 day event from the 23rd to 24th.

http://www.monsterjam.com/news/january-9th-monster-jam-houston-rescheduled

Really Great Article Preston. Great inspiration!

Also, saw on Instagram a load in picture from Tulsa. Basl trucks are there, and the blue NEA looks pretty nice, but neither truck has BKT's on it. Both have Ukraines.

Edited by steiale
Added Additional Information