ROR 0.4.5.1 Crashes for me :(

Dantesinferno52

Question

Well after not playing this game for a really really really long time I had decided to download 4.5.1. I downloaded the base v4 pack and two tracks that were uploaded but when I start up the game and click on a terrain it says that the the game is not responding and it crashes. *Picture is not showing up for some reason so oh well*Help with this will be much appreciated.

Edited by Dantesinferno52

It says a couple of compile errors like this:
 Compiler error: unknown error in WF16Racing.material(218): token "receive_shadows" is not recognized
22:24:10: Parsing script WF16Freestyle.material

22:24:10: Compiler error: unknown error in WF16Freestyle.material(671): token "receive_shadows" is not recognized

23:10:50: OGRE EXCEPTION(3:RenderingAPIException): Cannot assemble D3D9 high-level shader Ogre/Compositor/StdQuad_HLSL_vp in D3D9HLSLProgram::loadFromSource at C:\data\codehg\dependencies\src\Ogre\ogre_src_v1-8-1\RenderSystems\Direct3D9\src\OgreD3D9HLSLProgram.cpp (line 281)

23:10:50: High-level program Ogre/Compositor/StdQuad_HLSL_vp encountered an error during loading and is thus not supported.
OGRE EXCEPTION(3:RenderingAPIException): Cannot assemble D3D9 high-level shader Ogre/Compositor/StdQuad_HLSL_vp in D3D9HLSLProgram::loadFromSource at C:\data\codehg\dependencies\src\Ogre\ogre_src_v1-8-1\RenderSystems\Direct3D9\src\OgreD3D9HLSLProgram.cpp (line 281)

23:10:50: OGRE EXCEPTION(2:InvalidParametersException): Named constants have not been initialised, perhaps a compile error. in GpuProgramParameters::_findNamedConstantDefinition at C:\data\codehg\dependencies\src\Ogre\ogre_src_v1-8-1\OgreMain\src\OgreGpuProgramParams.cpp (line 1441)
23:10:50: Compiler error: invalid parameters in StdQuad_vp.program(119): setting of constant failed

Edited by Dantesinferno52

It must be this because I have never had a problem loading a track ever.

Nope I also have the latest version of DirectX because it comes installed. What I found odd is that the game isn't in my program files like it use to be on my old crappy computer. Is it just my computer which is the problem?

Nope I also have the latest version of DirectX because it comes installed. What I found odd is that the game isn't in my program files like it use to be on my old crappy computer. Is it just my computer which is the problem?

I always have had mine in my documents folder.