Warnings

1029Eric

Question

7 answers to this question

25912dac20.png

For me this wasn't a joke dude. I mean a joke it's like when people here or friends say something like "You are making a truck? Ok i'll wait til the end on 2018" that's a joke. That's funny in someway. 

I've took some weeks (and migth be going to a bigger thing like months) of resting from posting on the site, since all my past post were just childish and i got angry at everything, i do apologize for making those tartrums.

I'm going to be polite and short here. Me as a person, have a life. I have a family, a girlfriend, a dog, a school to attend etc; What you posted really bothered me because, well, i've done my errors, what was happening of posting all this crazy rants and that was a mix of personal life problems, stress, laxk of sleep (Go to bed at 3-4 am wakes up at 8-9am, just 5 to 4 hours), and many other things. If i decided to stop working on WF 17 is for my own good, not because people told me when it's going to be done (I'll admit it annoying but well i don't care patience is a thing for a reason) or any other chalala, because i want to rest, i want to god damn go out with my family, my girlfriend, friends, be better at school, you know why? Because of me sitting in the computer doing what i call "A HOBBIE" i've lost valuable time i could've spent with those person & important activities.

I know, sometimes we forget we are people, that we have lifes, but dude, you've gonne into a whole another level. Danny did the rigth thing, a warning is telling you "Stop, don't do it again", making a post will not remove that warning. This is the first time you've done this, you will get banned if you continue with this kind of actitude. So now that you have a little backstory, hope you can open your eyes and see how sometimes, your jokes, aren't funny.

8 minutes ago, Edy said:

For me this wasn't a joke dude. I mean a joke it's like when people here or friends say something like "You are making a truck? Ok i'll wait til the end on 2018" that's a joke. That's funny in someway. 

I've took some weeks (and migth be going to a bigger thing like months) of resting from posting on the site, since all my past post were just childish and i got angry at everything, i do apologize for making those tartrums.

I'm going to be polite and short here. Me as a person, have a life. I have a family, a girlfriend, a dog, a school to attend etc; What you posted really bothered me because, well, i've done my errors, what was happening of posting all this crazy rants and that was a mix of personal life problems, stress, laxk of sleep (Go to bed at 3-4 am wakes up at 8-9am, just 5 to 4 hours), and many other things. If i decided to stop working on WF 17 is for my own good, not because people told me when it's going to be done (I'll admit it annoying but well i don't care patience is a thing for a reason) or any other chalala, because i want to rest, i want to god damn go out with my family, my girlfriend, friends, be better at school, you know why? Because of me sitting in the computer doing what i call "A HOBBIE" i've lost valuable time i could've spent with those person & important activities.

I know, sometimes we forget we are people, that we have lifes, but dude, you've gonne into a whole another level. Danny did the rigth thing, a warning is telling you "Stop, don't do it again", making a post will not remove that warning. This is the first time you've done this, you will get banned if you continue with this kind of actitude. So now that you have a little backstory, hope you can open your eyes and see how sometimes, your jokes, aren't funny.

I know you have a life. Why does no one believe I was being sarcastic and making a joke?!? And I never got an answer of how many warnings for ban.

1 hour ago, 1029Eric said:

I know you have a life. Why does no one believe I was being sarcastic and making a joke?!? And I never got an answer of how many warnings for ban.

You can't really interpret sarcasm when you are posting online on a public forum though. Your attitude has varied from time to time and so that remark came off as you just being a smarta**. You wouldnt have to worry about how many warnings you get before being banned if you don't do anything wrong and at least you know you get more than one warning so there is your answer.

• Upvote 1

Instead of worrying how many points you can get before being banned, why not focus on being a better member of the community? I realize it is hard when you hate everyone on here and act surprised why everyone retorts in a blunt manner to you.

• Upvote 5