Show your Diggers Chapter 52

rockgod88

On 10/20/2016 at 6:01 PM, Chris B said:

Your 4 links don't line up, and literally everything on that truck except for the tires is v4. It makes me sad :( 

I may update the parts on this truck after it's approved like I did with the v4 Blacksmith

11 minutes ago, Mr. Self Destruct said:

He wasn't talking about that, he was talking about Garrett's "Smokin' Bull" truck.

Yeah, I know, I was talking about Smokin' bull as well, I probably should've said so in there.

Was thinking that maybe the SM v3 pack breakables could be updated for fun!

uWb8aGZ.png Think I should make a pack of updated v3 .truck files? They will need to be added to SM v3 pack to work though.

I know that the rims are wrong color and tires are backwards. I will fix that and update more parts later.

46 minutes ago, CMDeerfoot said:

Finally got this one all buttoned up, Twisted Dragon circa 2011.

Should be up for download soon, now onto the next one...

Always loved this truck. Looks great and glad to see it finally made it's way here.

5 hours ago, Harambefan1 said:

Maybe Toxic's NB to line up the SB better?

I doubt it would help, i would prefer to have a node beam built to fit it but i'm still very much a blender noob, and the dude who helped me put it together isn't at the point of being able to do node beam work.

On 10/25/2016 at 0:13 AM, monsterjam1 said:

started working on pontiac 2006, if anybody has a black box van and a black van please hit me up fam so i can make these look better 

Also I do believe the floor is bigger then that.

Edited by Jon Cannon

20 minutes ago, el toro loco fan said:

Im not good with computers or coding at all but is it possible for someone to rip the bodies off of the new monster jam crush it ? Just wanted to see if i could mess around in blender with the monster mutts and dragon

yeah i heard that what most of the v3 pack was made out of monster jam 2007 game