Show Your Projects Chapter 15!

JoshDIGRhodes

All these MTM2 tracks look great and all but it seems since bert posted the quote below, everyone has been making MTM2 tracks. I don't know if the reasoning for these is this post though, but if it is, the way I read it was he wanted people to make their own customs and such, and not just make some MTM2 tracks. Just my 2 cents.

Guys great tracks ya'll are doing a fantasic job... but ik im gonna get hell for this one but is there is personally too many monster jam style tracks out there... wheres the orginality??? mtm2 was full of that with the custom tracks... the classic tracks and other wacky creations... IMO

• Upvote 1

The customs will come, and the creativity is there. I myself am focusing on bringing back some old MTM2 favorites because at the time of MTM2, we wished for physics that this game features. More than anything, its the desire to bring back and oldie, to see how the trucks and physics handle on these classic tracks, and enjoy them in a new day, a new time, and a new game.

• Upvote 3

My track remake was influenced by Brian's Crazy 98 remake. I was meaning to make Farm Road 29 for a very long time I just never did. I was looking through some old SYP's and I ran into his Crazy 98 and then I remembered. Liquid helped me get the Farm Road 29 project started and I thank him for that. Mark was the first one to recreate a MTM2 track with Halloween Havoc and now PPRL WF3. I think this MTM2 remake "ban wagon" is probably just going to pick up.

• Upvote 1

Right on Tom. It's wonderful to have so many faces from MTM2 here and working on these tracks. Alot of the guys I know, and some guys I'm getting to know. Its funny how we get so nostalic over things. Such as these tracks or the MTM2 game itself. Good to see we're keeping that game alive in our own ways!

• Upvote 1

I'm flattered people are remaking my stuff from MTM2. The PPRL WF2 Stadium looks good. I'd agree with Cidra though it needs to be narrowed down and shortened a little bit. I made that stadium up to mimic Sam Boyd in looks and apperance. Keep up the great work guys! I expect a beta!!!