Show Your Projects Chapter 15!

JoshDIGRhodes

Looks great Rock. But to whomever made the headers to airborne ranger, they aren't quite right. The header tubes go over the main frame rails into the collector then into a muffler and turndout tip. The entire exhaust system tucks up nice and close to the body. I have pictures.

• Upvote 1

Introducing the most badass track ever to be made for this game if I do say so myself...

NewBitmapImage2-34.png

;)

Just kidding. But hey, yes, I am actually trying to learn how to make stuff for this game. This is what I've got so far thanks to Tom's Blender tutorial video. Some may be surprised I'm making a track and not trucks, but tbh I've always wanted to make tracks for mtm2 but never learned how. Plus I'd just like to try something different for a change. I have a ton of ideas that if I can get this program down pat that I'd like to try. *cough* penda *cough* TNN ;)

Still don't really know wtf I'm doing though. lol

• Upvote 9

So... my 100th post...mmh..Yay!

PPRL Halloween Havoc

HallowenHavocPic.png

Also Orlando 2008

screenshot_320.jpg

And well lets go a bit international, Monterey in Mexico B)

Monterey2012Pic.png

Now these are some simple skins i made from Inferno one is 2004 and the other is 2006 European Tour

Inferno04BodyPic.png

Inferno06EuropeanTourBodyPic.png

And well the "Outsiders" body from MTM2, i know the teeth are horrible fixing them ;)

BetaOutsidersBody.png

Edit:

Forgot this, is a very simple thing i made, a cow model

CowPromo.jpg

• Upvote 6

Well first off, I like how you are trying on the tracks. The Orlando and Monterey tracks are pretty good looking. However your Halloween Havoc looks like it was ripped from MTM2. Also the paint on the inferno's look pixelated. Try bumping up the textures to 2048 when creating the skin and then resizing them back down to 1024. As for outsiders body, Try adding more verts to the cab. It looks a bit too boxy. Just thought I'd share my opinion.

• Upvote 2