Show Your Projects Chapter 15!

JoshDIGRhodes

I'm having some serious flashbacks from my childhood playing MTM2, oh man. I had actually been thinking about learning to model/paint, just to bring my old Team KM truck into ROR haha. Awesome job, everybody.

I came... That was awesome. Just needs more "Bigfoot is doing it in the air!"

I looked for that everywhere but I couldn't find that effect online and recording it right from my MTM2 with the other sounds and such would have sounded goofy..

Awesome video. Along with what matt demko said, i'd like to add 3 things that are missing.

1. Train

2. Air Horn everytime you pass the checkpoint.

3, My fav "Hey you kids, get off my lawn!!!"

Still, without all that, it's awesome.

My favorite tracks on MTM2 is pretty much every single one of them. From Farm Road 29 to Sidewinder Canyon which leads up to The Torture Pit all the way to Voodoo island and The Graveyard. I'm just crying for joy for all of you guys bringing back the old MTM2 tracks. Thank you guys, keep up the good work, and LONG LIVE MTM2!!!!!!

• Upvote 1

Awesome video. Along with what matt demko said, i'd like to add 3 things that are missing.

1. Train

2. Air Horn everytime you pass the checkpoint.

3, My fav "Hey you kids, get off my lawn!!!"

Still, without all that, it's awesome.

My favorite tracks on MTM2 is pretty much every single one of them. From Farm Road 29 to Sidewinder Canyon which leads up to The Torture Pit all the way to Voodoo island and The Graveyard. I'm just crying for joy for all of you guys bringing back the old MTM2 tracks. Thank you guys, keep up the good work, and LONG LIVE MTM2!!!!!!

Totally agreed my friend. I added all that I found online.. I really wanted to add an extra clip at the end, doing donuts on the farm, then I would have added the effect. If I ever try make another one, I think I will probably making The Grave Yard, Scrapyard Run, or The Pit. I'm pretty much done with Farm Road and I should have it up on here relatively soon.

• Upvote 1

I'm sure I'll be creating something for this game when I can put an afternoon away to play with Blender Shoe. I was looking at the tutorial video on here and conferencing with Mark about how easy it is to use once the hang of things is reached, I'm sure I'll be able to handle it.

Keep up the amazing efforts guys!