Show Your Projects Chapter 51

fernBurn

2 minutes ago, Garrett Hanson said:

anyways no more drama, back on topic.

don't ask me to release this.

The lime green chassis and text don't fit the truck at all, and the blue flames look kind of bad. I learned that from my old Perpetual Destruction. The idea was good but it wasn't executed as good as it could've been.

7 minutes ago, Mr. Self Destruct said:

The lime green chassis and text don't fit the truck at all, and the blue flames look kind of bad. I learned that from my old Perpetual Destruction. The idea was good but it wasn't executed as good as it could've been.

I thought they look good, thanks for the tip and the opinion on the truck.

1 hour ago, Alan E. said:

1 of 3 versions I am going to do. The others are the Debut Wilman and the 2007-2008 Burgundy version

Not sure if you're willing to do this, but if on this original PEI version would it be possible to have the chassis and body separate? I could make the original Boy Scouts of America display truck from the Jamboree

• Upvote 1

About 90-95% done. Just need to wrap up some housekeeping things (moving around the sponsors and editing the paint to get rid of mirrors). It's not 100% accurate, but I'd say it's about 90%. I recolored my swaybars and 4-links specifically for this truck.

When I finished up with the body I knew this truck had a LOT of potential.

Rz82qrC.png

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Mr. Self Destruct said:

About 90-95% done. Just need to wrap up some housekeeping things (moving around the sponsors and editing the paint to get rid of mirrors). It's not 100% accurate, but I'd say it's about 90%. I recolored my swaybars and 4-links specifically for this truck.

When I finished up with the body I knew this truck had a LOT of potential.

i feel like its too low  but it looks good in general

1 minute ago, Skyliner849 said:

i feel like its too low  but it looks good in general

I'd say the ride height of the truck is about accurate, based on the photos from Monster Photo Album. The pic I posted may just look low because of the angle and the fact it's leaning on a ramp.

It's actually being uploaded now.