Sim Monsters
Roach

Show Your Projects Chapter 60

On 12/29/2017 at 1:22 AM, rockgod88 said:

Been keeping this underwraps

has working leafs, dash, headlights, 4-links, only thing not is shocks, maybe though :\ also paint probably will change

I'm guessing Jim Jack was driving?

• Upvote 4

Another Truck that's been on my list for while. Doing some shock testing on it, Props soon to come

eumutDg.png

• Upvote 7

5 minutes ago, Alan E. said:

Another Truck that's been on my list for while. Doing some shock testing on it, Props soon to come

what is that? boogie van?

17 minutes ago, vegasfest said:

what is that? boogie van?

Black Stallion 1998-2006

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Thank you guys for helping me through all my struggles with rigs of rods this year, happy new year! And I just posted the update for Rummell's PC, go check it out!

screenshot_2017-12-31_23-44-04_1.jpg

screenshot_2017-12-31_23-43-59_1.jpgT

• Upvote 5

5 hours ago, Chris 🅱️ said:

Finally after numerous reexports, a complete redo of the obstacles paint, and some toolkit issues, racing is complete!

Time to grind to get freestyle out. How much I get paid if I get it done in a week?

ill pay you by letting you get earth shaker

5 hours ago, Chris 🅱️ said:

Finally after numerous reexports, a complete redo of the obstacles paint, and some toolkit issues, racing is complete!

Time to grind to get freestyle out. How much I get paid if I get it done in a week?

@Chris 🅱️ i'd rather not see the rest of the product rushed. please take your time with it.
in other words racing looks great!!!

3 hours ago, Garrett Hanson said:

@Chris 🅱️ i'd rather not see the rest of the product rushed. please take your time with it.
in other words racing looks great!!!

You don’t have to worry about that man. Chris is one of the best builders in this community and not one to release half done / rush projects. So if he does it in a week it will be done to perfection 

9 hours ago, Chris 🅱️ said:

*sexy pictures*

I'll give you my love and support...

Also from someone who was at World Finals XVIII, that looks spot on! Are you making the stunt track too?

10 hours ago, Chris 🅱️ said:

GLORIOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

48 minutes ago, levimadnessschones said:

GLORIOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

No I wont give in, I wont give in, 'till I'm victorious.  And I will defend, and I will defend!

• Like 1