Show Your Project Chapter 61

MarcosMCM

Love seeing all this new stuff.  Haven't had this game on a pc in well over a year and just getting it set up again on my new build.  Things are leaps and bounds ahead of what they were last time I played.  What version is everyone running these days that all this stuff works good on?  I tried .37.126 but I get a wierd flicker as soon as I load a track.  I'm hoping controls are easier to set up now.  The last newer version I tried was a nightmare.

Okay I haven't made many replicas so this is my first or second one. This truck ran in the 2007 MLMT tour under David Smith. The truck was previously ran with a older paint scheme by Steve Macklyn from 2000-2002. The truck is not done and I would appreciate constructive criticism. 

Tell me if you like it... 

0ghAJdv.png

8ItT8Lw.png

BuNjLNz.png

90LPVou.png

Yes, this is currently running on the Over Bored 2017 Chassis. I plan to have someone help me change it. If someone could could figure out the correct chassis it runs I would appreciate it. Thanks!

• Upvote 3

18 minutes ago, ChaoticMayhem said:

Okay I haven't made many replicas so this is my first or second one. This truck ran in the 2007 MLMT tour under David Smith. The truck was previously ran with a older paint scheme by Steve Macklyn from 2000-2002. The truck is not done and I would appreciate constructive criticism.

Yes, this is currently running on the Over Bored 2017 Chassis. I plan to have someone help me change it. If someone could could figure out the correct chassis it runs I would appreciate it. Thanks!

If you're going for the King Krunch team look, then you should use the older Silverado body like Shock Therapy. The chassis would be the Basl NEA chassis I believe, but I'm probs wrong (Cue Kozak to save the day on this one...)

4 hours ago, ChaoticMayhem said:

Tell me if you like it... 

yes this is awesome ive always winted nitro fish in ror hope to someday see the old iceman truck as well

• Upvote 1

11 hours ago, steiale said:

If you're going for the King Krunch team look, then you should use the older Silverado body like Shock Therapy. The chassis would be the Basl NEA chassis I believe, but I'm probs wrong (Cue Kozak to save the day on this one...)

Oof gotta repaint the whole thing lol.

16 hours ago, rockgod88 said:

Next Big Update for the PEI pack,

Pick your Poison,

But not this hmmmm

the afterburner looks good. but i have a question, are the two afterburners bodies different( like one is a escalade and a chevy silverado with bed) or is it just a tire difference?