just my rendition of max-d if I ever drove it IRL. nothing fancy
0Aptq4E.png

bzhv4Pn.png
new gen BKT's murder my PC -_-

• Upvote 4

14 hours ago, Garrett Hanson said:

Why do you have two big radiators? And the shock reservoirs are inside the front radiator.

Just now, Hagan Moskau said:

Why do you have two big radiators? And the shock reservoirs are inside the front radiator.

1: the radiatiors are default size so IDK why ur saying there "oversized"
2: I didn't notice that after exporting

25 minutes ago, Garrett Hanson said:

You can always just scale it down to fit your truck, you said it’s somewhat of a custom so it doesn’t have to match real life 100%

On 8/17/2018 at 8:16 PM, enjoyingorc6742 said:

TaurusRacer, it looks like all those trucks in those pics have the same chassis (kind of ugly IMHO). also, some of the bigfoot bodies look out of proportion and squished. as much as I thank your for updating the Leafer pack, I only request for more, proper, detail on them.

Well start working on some Leafers your self. he's doing it for the fans that Dont care what the packs looks like like me i been a big ass fan of his Leafers since the first packs.

4 hours ago, Garrett Hanson said:

I don't think this is something that should have to be said but not all parts are built to proper scale, someone might build a motor larger to fit more detail in it. Then the user simply scales the part to fit better. Just because it was released doesn't mean it's going to work in every situation, you might have to modify it to fit better. 

• Upvote 1

22 hours ago, Garrett Hanson said:

I'm so glad the the new generation bkts do the same to you, I didn't want to make a post or anything about it cause I thought I was the only one lmao

52NRCd8.jpgmy custom knuckle head, was supposed to be a real scheem but never happend. still need to do the grill but also how do i fix these shocks?2CeuoO9.jpg

• Like 1

New (And probably last) update for RISE for awhile, thanks Garrett for making me a new chassis for it! ;)

screenshot_2018-08-23_21-32-37_1.png

screenshot_2018-08-23_21-32-45_1.png

screenshot_2018-08-23_21-32-52_1.png

Qualifying version:

screenshot_2018-08-23_21-39-02_1.png

(Btw Toronto 2018 will be coming out on September 1st)

• Upvote 1

14 minutes ago, worldfinals said:

These trucks were pretty fun to make! Except Shock Therapy, that one was tedious. Either way, still some minor stuff that I do need to fix on all my paints, but liking the progress so far! :D

I swear I had pants on.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, worldfinals said:

These trucks were pretty fun to make! Except Shock Therapy, that one was tedious. Either way, still some minor stuff that I do need to fix on all my paints, but liking the progress so far! :D

On ice monster and m2d I'd bring down the neon stripes a bit... they seem a little bright and jarring..I may be wrong and spec and shine might end up being what help it but right now the green and bright blue seem reeeaaalllyyyy neon to me 

EDIT: I double checked on Google n I was wrong..I'd still bring a little black into ice monster but m2d looks about spot on... maybe up the white a SMALL bit to give a lil bit of a faded neon the truck seems to have... or ignore me completely... your project and everything's great as is! Just trying to help

• Upvote 1

Untitled_zpsxm82x5p9.png

This is a very very VERY crude design, the body is under 600 vert's, so yeah. Anyway, I'm not good at painting, so if someone wouldn't mind and would like to paint it, give me a shout. It is NOT in pieces nor mapped, so you'll have to do that too. I know it's no where near like it should be and bars popping out, so if someone wants to fix it, ask and I'll send it.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 6

17 hours ago, Nitro Psycho said:

This is a very very VERY crude design, the body is under 600 vert's, so yeah. Anyway, I'm not good at painting, so if someone wouldn't mind and would like to paint it, give me a shout. It is NOT in pieces nor mapped, so you'll have to do that too. I know it's no where near like it should be and bars popping out, so if someone wants to fix it, ask and I'll send it.

Holy crap this is beautiful already. I might just cry.....

• Like 2

1 hour ago, NtheDiggerfan said:

Holy crap this is beautiful already. I might just cry.....

If you cry over this, your head will probably explode from the one Andrew is making, 1000000000000 times better

• Upvote 3