Official Monster Truck 2K19 Thread

Nick Migues

28 minutes ago, steiale said:

New face to fill out the rest of Triple Threat Central. 

https://www.instagram.com/monsterjam/p/BqLNYwxnX2a/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=5geyjq7frpbn

So then Myranda Cozad moves, Collete Davis is most likely done and Wonder Woman is driverless at this point. Not sure if I want to believe that the truck is done since it was so popular and so new, but hey maybe the 3rd(?) Marvel deal with Feld is expiring along with what seems like every other sponsorship truck deal

Wonder Woman is actually apart of the Scooby Doo sponsorship I think, because I remember when it came out In one of the fine print things it had them listed as coming from the same thing I believe. Either way it's not Marvel, and I don't think the deal is ending but I'm unsure what they're doing driver wise. Also, Paul Strong will be driving Storm Damage this weekend 

1 hour ago, NitroMenace said:

Wonder Woman is actually apart of the Scooby Doo sponsorship I think, because I remember when it came out In one of the fine print things it had them listed as coming from the same thing I believe. Either way it's not Marvel, and I don't think the deal is ending but I'm unsure what they're doing driver wise. Also, Paul Strong will be driving Storm Damage this weekend 

Oh duh that's right... Wonder Woman is DC, not Marvel. Sorry about my stupidity, Stan Lee's unfortunate passing has me thinking more about Marvel... but Warner Brothers I believe owns Hanna Barbara rights and Scooby but do they own DC rights too?

Yeah I think they do own those rights as well. Either way I don't think the deal is ending, just a driverless truck now being that Collette appears to have left, but I wouldn't be surprised if one of the other female drivers gets switched to Wonder woman instead 

5 minutes ago, NitroMenace said:

Yeah I think they do own those rights as well. Either way I don't think the deal is ending, just a driverless truck now being that Collette appears to have left, but I wouldn't be surprised if one of the other female drivers gets switched to Wonder woman instead 

well there is some spots left and there is time left for new drivers to be announced

Well that's an unfortunate turn of events.

Anyways, I know she's been a fill in on a number of occasions, but wasn't Macey Nicter training to go full time with Monster Jam? I know she's still running Stomper independently, but is it possible that she might fill this gap?

16 hours ago, steiale said:

Well that's an unfortunate turn of events.

Anyways, I know she's been a fill in on a number of occasions, but wasn't Macey Nicter training to go full time with Monster Jam? I know she's still running Stomper independently, but is it possible that she might fill this gap?

I know she left Monster Jam a few months ago but I could see them trying to bring her back now 

20 hours ago, TheRetroStyle said:

Joe Urie will be driving Zombie on Triple Threat East next year.

Joe and Justin will both surprise a lot of people in 1st quarter, both are pretty solid drivers in my opinion.