World Finals XIV Discussion

RKM

86 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win the Young Guns Shootout?

• Taryn Laskey - Monster Mutt Dalmatian
    • Donald Epidendio - Titan
    • JP Ruggiero - El Diablo
    • Dustin Brown - Wolverine
    • Morgan Kane - Iron Man
    • Joey Sylvester - Bad Habit (had 4 until he won)
    • Daron Basl - Nitro Hornet
    • Greg Winchenbach - Crushstation
    • Devin Jones - Barbarian
    • Steven Sims - Hooked
    • Becky McDonough - El Toro Loco
    • JR McNeil - Razin Kane

JR is one of the nicest guys I've met. He is a very great driver. He is just inconsistent at times. His freestyle is better than his racing though, and Donald and Morgan Have the best chance. Great skilled drivers with great trucks. Fingers crossed for Donald though.

Kind of brings up my other point..this field is stacked in Donalds favor..I'm rooting hard for Donald, but in his own right Morgan is a hell of a driver, by chance he wins I wonder what happens with 2 Ironmans in the field?

I like the field, little shooken that if Becky or Morgan or Taryn win, there will be two of the same trucks in the field. Oh well, great field of drivers, plus it will be my first time to see Crushstation.
the rules in monster jam state that two trucks of the same name can not compete. I assume they either would drive generic feld truck, maybe zombie, or some young guns shoot out truck.

Kind of brings up my other point..this field is stacked in Donalds favor..I'm rooting hard for Donald, but in his own right Morgan is a hell of a driver, by chance he wins I wonder what happens with 2 Ironmans in the field?

My hope would be they bring out an old name that hasn't ran for awhile for them to run.

In my eyes, Dustin Brown is kind of an underdog. He's probably got the most experience for setting up a truck for this track. I just don't know how he would do with me not knowing if he's raced it before. But I'm really rooting for Mr. Epidendio as my 2nd choice.