World Finals XV Discussion

Travis

WFXV Lineup Trucks and drivers

1.Grave Digger The Legend® driven by Adam Anderson (Reigning Racing Champion)

2. Max-D℠ driven by Tom Meents (Reigning Freestyle Champion)

3. Grave Digger® driven by Dennis Anderson

4. Avenger driven by Jim Koehler

5. Madusa®

6. Northern Nightmare℠ driven by Cam McQueen

7. Captain's Curse® driven by Alex Blackwell.

8. Monster Energy driven by Damon Bradshaw

9. Mohawk Warrior® driven by George Balhan.

10. Iron Man™ driven by Lee O'Donnel

11. Lucas Oil Crusader® driven by Linsey Weenk

12. FOX Sports 1 Cleatus driven by Frank Krmel

13. Captain America driven by Chad Fortune

14. Zombie℠ driven by Sean Duhon

15. Spider-Man™ driven by Bari Musawwir 

16. Team Hot Wheels® Firestorm® driven by Scott Buetow

17. Monster Mutt℠ driven by Charlie Pauken

18. Monster Mutt℠ Dalmatian driven by Candice Jolly

19. Son-uva Digger® driven by Ryan Anderson

20. Scooby-Doo™ driven by Nicole Johnson

21. Bounty Hunter driven by Jim Creten

22. Wolverine driven by Pablo Huffaker

23. Bad Habit driven by Joe Sylvester

24. El Toro Loco® (Black) driven by Marc McDonald

25. Titan driven by Donald Epidendio

26. Monster Mutt℠ Rottweiler driven by Rod Schmidt

27. Stone Crusher driven by Steve Sims

28. Barbarian driven by Devin Jones

29. The Patriot driven by Dan Rodoni

30. Metal Mulisha driven by Todd LeDuc

31: ???

32: YGS Winner

Young Guns Shootout lineup

fpQWEsv.png

I will be going to Monster Jam World Finals 15 next year.

Since the lineup is now 32 trucks I believe the Young Guns Shootout will probably now be 16 trucks.

The thing about last year's main lineup of 28 trucks, 4 more trucks were added to the lineup but it was mainly the new trucks that debuted last year for 2013 (Zombie, Scooby-Doo, etc.), so people like Nicole Johnson were in the World Finals when they didn't deserve to be in the lineup. The thing I like about this year's main lineup being 32 trucks is that it means much more deserving drivers have a shot at getting into the lineup (Donald Epidendio, Neil Elliot, and Carl Van Horn are 3 that come to mind).

I do like the fact that racing and freestyle are on different days back to back from each other. It gives the drivers and crew a better idea on how they want set up the truck for each competition. Instead of trying to set the truck up for each competition in about an hour to an hour and a half, they have just about a whole day to try and set up the truck for each competition. For some strange reason I see the racing track to be very empty without all the freestyle obstacles, I have an idea but I will tell you all about it in the next paragraph. Freestyle can go in any direction for me when it comes to track design.

Now 1 other thing I actually thought about. Since the main encore will more than likely be on Saturday after freestyle, that now makes me wonder, will there also be an encore on Friday after racing? My idea for an encore after racing on Friday would be having medium sized obstacles on the track for the 15 other Young Guns Shootout competitors to mini freestyle on to gives us a preview of what to expect on Saturday for freestyle.

Well that's some of my opinions for Monster Jam World Finals 15, hopefully more to come from me as the even draws closer.

• Upvote 1

Of course, I'm expecting to see no surprises in the overall lineup mostly. I'm sure we'll see people typicall who shouldn't be there like Nicole, especially Madusa, Balhan, etc., but I hope they actually do something good with the expanded line up and at least give those spots to people who really deservce them. Titan, Razin' Kane, Barbarian, etc. Hopefully the Young Guns Shootout line up is good too, because they put on one of the best shows out of the event, I'm sure.

Of course, I'm expecting to see no surprises in the overall lineup mostly. I'm sure we'll see people typicall who shouldn't be there like Nicole, especially Madusa, Balhan, etc., but I hope they actually do something good with the expanded line up and at least give those spots to people who really deservce them. Titan, Razin' Kane, Barbarian, etc. Hopefully the Young Guns Shootout line up is good too, because they put on one of the best shows out of the event, I'm sure.

There is a reason why Madusa is in the World Finals every year, that is because she has won 2 world championships in the past (2005 Racing World Champion, and 1 of 3 2004 Freestyle World Champion *this championship in my opinion she didn't deserve*). I think the way it goes is that if you have won a championship you are automatically in the World Finals.

Also, what do you mean by George Balhan?

It doesn't really matter to me so much if I'm on the strip. But total, I should be able to easily spend less than a grand on everything which I think should be easy with enough shopping around. Found a deal on Travelocity which was like $640 for hotel and flight, so that's solid. But Balhan may not have been a great example but you know what I mean, there are people in it that are only there for their marketability and not for deserving it. 

I'll be going as well. I really want to see what friday will bring. Being that racing can be over within hour or so. I'm wondering what else will be done on friday to drag on the show close to 1 and half maybe 2 hours. Saturday night should be just kick-ass. As traveling wise for me, already got flight, and double down package, got the same seats from this past year which were awesome, first row close to thunder alley.Probably gonna stay in Harrah's which i have been doing for the past 3 years.

Script says Ricky Brantley doubles down.

(shut up I thought it was funny.)

It is funny xD

I don't mine says Tom gets yet another racing championship and Grave Digger The Legend comes back to win after "thrashing in the pits"