World Finals XV Discussion

Travis

I'm curious to see if the additional days will make a huge difference in the track set up. 

From what I've been told, there are supposed to be two different track set-ups for racing and freestyle. Racing will be pretty basic, whereas freestyle will build off of the racing course. Of course, these are only the rumors I heard and things are 90% sure to change once race day comes around. 

I honestly hope they keep J style racing but for FS instead of just modifying the racing jumps also had more dirt to maybe make a jump where the straightaways were and completely change the racing jumps

• 4 weeks later...

I'm pretty excited for this one. 

I don't think they'll change the racing course both because of tradition/fairness. A trademark of WF racing is high speeds, which would be screwed up with hills in the straightaway and things. Changing the course would also ruin what little integrity the competition has. 

Freestyle will probably have some huge/impressive stuff now that they don't have to have racing space. Hopefully more interesting than red and yellow hills this time. 

What would really be great is...now, I know this is a lot to ask, as obviously most major sporting events don't actually get live broadcasts....but if they could show this live on Fox Sports 1 or online that'd be amazing. So I don't have to wait until July for the DVD.

BTW just got my World Series 2013 blu-ray in the mail. So glad the Red Sox won. Damn Cardinals. 

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...