World Finals XV Discussion

Travis

If i can find work before then i will be going...dont have to worry about Flights since im in AZ and can just drive up there in 4 hours, hotel ill be staying someone on the strip or just sleeping in the car depending on available funds around that time since ill also want buy some things there.

I'm just going to call it now. The 32 truck field only means more people like taryn lasky, and we get the same four indies we get every year

/pessimism

also the track's probably going to be the same horsecrap as last year, with symmetrical tracks with half your options cut off, while the rest of it flows like granite in a safe.

also Cappin' klay probably won't have released WF14 by WF15 either.

• 4 weeks later...

On a bright note, I might be buying a new car this month, and the dealership I'm going through is throwing in a three night, two day trip to Vegas with the purchase of any car this month. And I could use that on the dates for the World Finals. Score. 

All I can say is there better be a night and day difference with the tracks compared to what it was in the past.  If they do have something different then it will probably be a style of track that another promoter has been doing for years now.