"What Happened?" Thread

Warwizard

Ding ding ding there we go... that was who I was thinking of

Sky Hartley worked with Feld for two years in 2012 and 2013, and got to drive Nitro Hornet in racing in Phoenix, but now is sitting back and relaxing from monster trucking.

what ever happened to rob knell or jill canuso

My dad works at an advertising company and about 5 or so years ago, his company was actually designing and wrapping a car for a company Jill worked for. Jill was in his office and he recognized her (from all the times I watched the WF 2 VHS). So he was talking to her about why she left the industry. She said the travel schedule was very busy and it almost became too much for her. Although she did enjoy driving, she realized the rest of the industry was not quite for her. But she did race in a drag car for a bit. Not sure what she does now.

My dad works at an advertising company and about 5 or so years ago, his company was actually designing and wrapping a car for a company Jill worked for. Jill was in his office and he recognized her (from all the times I watched the WF 2 VHS). So he was talking to her about why she left the industry. She said the travel schedule was very busy and it almost became too much for her. Although she did enjoy driving, she realized the rest of the industry was not quite for her. But she did race in a drag car for a bit. Not sure what she does now.

She still drag races the jet car Queen of Diamonds. She brings it down to Englishtown (Raceway Park) every time they have the monster trucks come and whenever they have jet drag races. I always talk to her whenever she goes and she's a heck of a nice person. 

• 5 weeks later...