Show Your Projects Chapter 34

Mjamfan22

so uh not entirely sure why I ended up doing this, where its going or how it will end but I guess Crippler needs to have a teammate/enemy.

kickingtop_zps3b795194.png

I could see a remake of Scott "Razorbear" Bergman War Machine 2009 Truck out of this.

The monster tank is just about good to go, depending on how I release it.

It'll either just be the chassis, with the files all there to add your own body or I slowly chip along and make a heap of tanks.

Either way, have a look at this for another teaser.

screenshot_159_zps6704ee54.jpg

(note: the body is the work of diggerfan and is in no way associated with the monster tank project. This specific monster tank will not be released for the reasons previously stated)

• Upvote 8

Looks great. As far as release goes seeing as how i have seen the IQ of some members on this site they probably wouldnt be able to figure out how to add the body themselfs so to save you from getting questioned over and over and hearing people complain it dont work because they cant figure it out i would recommend the pack idea.

• Upvote 2

you have full permission to use my Scout body from Chaotic Intentions on a tank.. in fact feel free to just slap it on paint and all ;)  lol

in all serious-ness.. I cant wait for the tanks reguardless of what they look like

Bingo, which was the original reason that all tank truck mods were never released or approved on this site.

also this is almost ready for release, only thing left really is to clone the Max-D rims to have a red beadlock ring.

screenshot_115_zpsb366d1a3.png

• Upvote 4