Having Trouble Adding BKT Tires

Helvigster

Question

14 answers to this question

What you have to do is go into the .truck file and change the tires in the flex bodies section, add the first line of the material for the tires in the managed materials section and paste everything Dough's BKT file has into the entire truck file.

If it seems confusing watch this video from carkiller 458. He shows multiple ways but if you go to about the 18:00 mark it will show you how do it the way I found it the easiest.

39 minutes ago, Aeris Syrius said:

Try using Smasher's tire guide.

The tires that he used had a .mesh in them. Dough's didn't. Maybe that's a factor?

24 minutes ago, madmanmonster said:

What you have to do is go into the .truck file and change the tires in the flex bodies section, add the first line of the material for the tires in the managed materials section and paste everything Dough's BKT file has into the entire truck file.

If it seems confusing watch this video from carkiller 458. He shows multiple ways but if you go to about the 18:00 mark it will show you how do it the way I found it the easiest.

That's what I did...

Another factor could be that I'm using a truck from the V4 pack.

21 minutes ago, LeMaddog said:

Honestly I'm just gonna give up, 'cause I don't think it's possible to add any sort of tires to V4 trucks. Guess I'll never be able to fulfill that one dude's request.

Your doing it wrong then, because I used v4 Ice Cream Man and it worked completely fine. 

21 minutes ago, LeMaddog said:

Honestly I'm just gonna give up, 'cause I don't think it's possible to add any sort of tires to V4 trucks. Guess I'll never be able to fulfill that one dude's request.

Requests aren't obligated to be fulfilled. Don't worry about it.

57 minutes ago, iZonarYT said:

Your doing it wrong then, because I used v4 Ice Cream Man and it worked completely fine. 

Lemme do some experiments. I'll try doing it on Ice Cream Man, and if it works, I'll try some other V4 trucks.

13 minutes ago, xyrose said:

All of my trucks that have BKT's have this going on with them. 

dcdf5dcea6.jpg

How might I fix this? It's version 0.4.1.

Make sure you only have one BKT texture png. if you have more than one, the game will make the tires black.

21 hours ago, LeMaddog said:

Who's request? If it's a v4 truck I can go ahead and slap BKT's onto it right now and send you the link to download.

On 7/18/2016 at 9:56 PM, LeMaddog said:

I give up. I simply cannot put BKT's on V4 trucks.

Okay, here's a way that works but takes a bit longer. Check out Zonar's cloning tutorial and that's how most of my v4 trucks have bkt's on them right now.