Show Your Projects Chapter 51

fernBurn

4 hours ago, rockgod88 said:

here's why i wanted to make it.

Hubba Hubba... You never cease to amaze me with your content... Thanks for building my trucks on the side!

2 hours ago, Garrett Hanson said:

what happened to the purple rims?
great truck thou.

That's the encore varient of #25. He ran his SIR tires with Black Beadlocks. Not purple like Dennis' season truck.

Well, I did a little painting on the NEA (Basl) from the NEA Rottweiler Pack. I'm trying to replicate the paint from Travis Groth's NEA that's being run at some of the #MoreMonsterJam tours. I do need a little help on how to make the body chrome though. Any tips would be appreciated.  4JGoZA5.jpg

6 hours ago, $m@$#3r2016 said:

Well, I did a little painting on the NEA (Basl) from the NEA Rottweiler Pack. I'm trying to replicate the paint from Travis Groth's NEA that's being run at some of the #MoreMonsterJam tours. I do need a little help on how to make ta>a>he body chrome though. Any tips would be appreciated. 

i am happy now :)

18 minutes ago, rockgod88 said:

#notsponsered

the rivalry

#MonsterJamAtTheTrumpWall

Cool though!

20 minutes ago, Mr. Self Destruct said:

CTRL+ H

Find: Grinder's

Replace with: A couple of mini's that were posted on page 15 with no further expanding on the actual trucks themselves

just kiddin brah

tbh the only thing i'm doing to it is removing the aap logos and i might at bkt's. i'm using grinder and some other v4 trucks probably to give me confidence in future content making (if i even decide to) with blender 'n stuff.

Just now, LeMaddog said:

tbh the only thing i'm doing to it is removing the aap logos and i might at bkt's. i'm using grinder and some other v4 trucks probably to give me confidence in future content making (if i even decide to) with blender 'n stuff.

Go look at Blaise's tutorial. Its simple, down to earth, and easy to understand. All you need is Blender 2.49, Kozak's chassis pack, some props, and maybe my OgreMeshTool exe installer. And RoR.

It'll boost your content creating skills and make it so you don't just make repaints of V4. Not to be rude but it's kind of outdated.

8 minutes ago, Mr. Self Destruct said:

Go look at Blaise's tutorial. Its simple, down to earth, and easy to understand. All you need is Blender 2.49, Kozak's chassis pack, some props, and maybe my OgreMeshTool exe installer. And RoR.

It'll boost your content creating skills and make it so you don't just make repaints of V4. Not to be rude but it's kind of outdated.

1. What if I'm dumb I can't comprehend with the tutorial?

2. What if it takes ages to download Blender?

3. What if I don't know what a chassis is?

4. What if I don't know what props are?

5. What's OgreMeshTool?

6. What's RoR?

Alright, I was joking on all of those. I don't want to start actually creating content yet. I want to learn how to clone simple V4 trucks first, just to get the feel. Then, when I'm ready, I'll get started on content creating.

Or maybe I won't. I still can't download any new trucks or tracks. It takes too long to download something simple.

Just now, LeMaddog said:

Alright, I was joking on all of those. I don't want to start actually creating content yet. I want to learn how to clone simple V4 trucks first, just to get the feel. Then, when I'm ready, I'll get started on content creating.

Or maybe I won't. I still can't download any new trucks or tracks. It takes too long to download something simple.

Wait until your computer is optimized, or you get your old one back. A fast computer is recommended. Blender doesn't take THAT long to download, but for you, I'm not even sure. Cloning is a good practice method, because it'll lead you into learning about how textures and meshes co-operate. OgreMeshTool is a huge recommendation and it shouldn't be that big of a download. Its just an installation wizard.

The tutorial should be easy enough to understand because if you find something he didn't write on the screen, just watch what buttons he clicks, like what I did. For my first time. And second. Maybe. ;)

Double post but this is legit.

Perpetual Destruction I is now being uploaded to the site (I plan on making multiple versions with different color patterns because black and blue will loose it's sparkle eventually, and maybe II will be 0.37 compatible).

Won't work in 0.37 because it is too 1337 for your game and will crash it. Literally. I kept getting error reports when putting it in 0.37. Luckily it's for a 0.4 league.

But anyway it's semi-based off of Black n Blue Bigfoot or whatever (loosely, and I only found out after the fact, so it's pure coincidence).

The interior is a little screwy because I was only half paying attention when making it. I kind of got bored of making chassis at that point after making Blacksmith's so many times.

But here she is.

ukpIvAe.png

Mhm, Madusa chassis. Deal with it.

3 minutes ago, Mr. Self Destruct said:

Double post but this is legit.

Perpetual Destruction I is now being uploaded to the site (I plan on making multiple versions with different color patterns because black and blue will loose it's sparkle eventually, and maybe II will be 0.37 compatible).

Won't work in 0.37 because it is too 1337 for your game and will crash it. Literally. I kept getting error reports when putting it in 0.37. Luckily it's for a 0.4 league.

But anyway it's semi-based off of Black n Blue Bigfoot or whatever (loosely, and I only found out after the fact, so it's pure coincidence).

The interior is a little screwy because I was only half paying attention when making it. I kind of got bored of making chassis at that point after making Blacksmith's so many times.

But here she is.

Mhm, Madusa chassis. Deal with it.

I have 0.4 so it won't be a problem.
if u want I can make a mini for this. ;)

28 minutes ago, Mr. Self Destruct said:

Wait until your computer is optimized, or you get your old one back. A fast computer is recommended. Blender doesn't take THAT long to download, but for you, I'm not even sure. Cloning is a good practice method, because it'll lead you into learning about how textures and meshes co-operate. OgreMeshTool is a huge recommendation and it shouldn't be that big of a download. Its just an installation wizard.

The tutorial should be easy enough to understand because if you find something he didn't write on the screen, just watch what buttons he clicks, like what I did. For my first time. And second. Maybe. ;)

my last computer was getting slow downloads before the screen broke. rip.

ew, madusa chassis.