Monster Truck Video Thread

Tom P.

Keep your disrespectful joke videos off of here, I might be in the minority but I was there and got to watch it happen real time, the furthest thing from my mind was "Gee you know what would make the throttle sticking wide open and hitting a wall at 55+ mph funny? A shitty audio dub!". 

• Upvote 5

I really do not care about your (or anyone else's) feeble attempt to justify it Tharindu. I am fully aware of some of the downright disturbing stuff you can find on the internet, but how does that fact or the positive end result of what happened to Donald or Dennis gives the green light to post whatever people see fit to?

I ask why it was such a big deal that these Titan/Grave Digger videos were of such importance to post on here but not any of pre existing ones out there? As far as I recall Nicole's crash dub was never posted on here and I was not even aware someone even made a WF10 Curse dub.

Because you seem to be missing the point I will break it down simple for you, videos of a disrespectful, offensive or blatantly arrogant nature are not welcomed to be posted on a publicly accessible part of the site (that goes for more then just Monster Trucks).

• Upvote 6