Bigfoot 8

Cowboy General

37 minutes ago, WorpeX said:

spacer.png

@rockgod88posted this beauty in Discord awhile back. I'm unsure of its current status. It was never released.

With that said, this shouldn't be difficult to create really. Just take the Bearly Tame body. The paint job is easy. It just needs a Chassis.

I don't have the time, skill, or resources needed to do this. I wish I did and my pal (Who is a computer guy) is not good with blender.

On 10/27/2020 at 3:23 PM, Cowboy General said:

I don't have the time, skill, or resources needed to do this. I wish I did and my pal (Who is a computer guy) is not good with blender.

then good luck trying to get people to make it for you bruh

• Like 1

On 10/27/2020 at 3:23 PM, Cowboy General said:

bro just take the bearly tame body (link below) and edit it on paint.net. it's not that hard lmao just paint the body dark blue and slap the bigfoot 4x4x4 logo on each door side, and the bigfoot logo on the grill. Don't be so lazy and actually try doing it yourself instead of expecting somebody else to make it for you.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Chaos2TheMax said:

bro just take the bearly tame body (link below) and edit it on paint.net. it's not that hard lmao just paint the body dark blue and slap the bigfoot 4x4x4 logo on each door side, and the bigfoot logo on the grill. Don't be so lazy and actually try doing it yourself instead of expecting somebody else to make it for you.

I'll ask my pal to do that. What about the chassis?

16 minutes ago, Cowboy General said:

I'll ask my pal to do that. What about the chassis?

theres multiple chassis available for you on the truck building category, i believe there is a pei chassis there

This might be a better body, although both the Bearly Tame and Zeus body would need some minor edits. Bearly Tame has cutouts in the hood for headers which aren't on Bigfoot 8. Zeus has those skirts behind the cab, (no idea what they're called). I think it'll be easier to remove those then fix the cutouts though. Plus, those skirts are on some versions of Bigfoot 8 so kinda-win-win on that.

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, WorpeX said:

This might be a better body, although both the Bearly Tame and Zeus body would need some minor edits. Bearly Tame has cutouts in the hood for headers which aren't on Bigfoot 8. Zeus has those skirts behind the cab, (no idea what they're called). I think it'll be easier to remove those then fix the cutouts though. Plus, those skirts are on some versions of Bigfoot 8 so kinda-win-win on that.

They Are called cab spoilers

• Like 1