MTM Season 1 Q&A and Discussion Thread

Vincent Akard

Feel free to ask questions in regards to MTM Season One and I will get you the answers! If you have any concerns feel free to discuss them below. 

Example: 

QUESTION: How do signups work for MTM Season One?

ANSWER: When you signup for MTM you will list your first and last name, discord, preferred truck, and if you are going to be submitting a headshot to one of our staff for season one. Once you complete those steps you will be in the draft list. Finally wait and hope you get drafted! (Draft will be livestreamed, more info can be found on the announcement thread)

Got a question? Ask below!

Just now, Brandon Adam said:

Question regarding the draft: How will Team Captains decide who to draft? Like is it based on skill level, amount of experience, some sort of criteria or by random chance?

Good question, Being a captain myself, I am looking for consistency and reliability. Just because you have been on the site for 10 years doesn't mean you deserve a spot. I cannot speak for the other 2 captains, but we will find out what the other captains have in mind come draft day. Good luck! 

2 minutes ago, Vincent Akard said:

Not really a question because trucks such as "Avenger", "Rockstar" "Bigfoot" "Overbored", "Jurassic Attack" "Bad Company, etc.." are already good trucks.

Rockstar kinda bad, Bigfoot is aight, Those that you listed are the only "good" ones on the list. Not to mention some of the trucks on the list are poorly made. And half the ones you listed are already taken by the captains

2 minutes ago, Hydroツ said:

Rockstar kinda bad, Bigfoot is aight, Those that you listed are the only "good" ones on the list. Not to mention some of the trucks on the list are poorly made. And half the ones you listed are already taken by the captains

We are working with what we have. If you want to remake the "bad" trucks, that would be awesome. Everyone is entitled to their own opinion.

9 minutes ago, Vincent Akard said:

Good question, Being a captain myself, I am looking for consistency and reliability. Just because you have been on the site for 10 years doesn't mean you deserve a spot. I cannot speak for the other 2 captains, but we will find out what the other captains have in mind come draft day. Good luck! 

I see. Thank you!!

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Chaos2TheMax said:

Question: Will more trucks be added to the list of trucks in case every truck is taken on the sheet, or will signups stop when every truck has a driver?

Great question. Currently there are 24 competing regular season trucks. There are 12 sub trucks making the truck total 36. If every truck gets taken after the draft we will add more sub trucks and assign trucks to the left over drivers once the draft has concluded. 

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Vincent Akard said:

Great question. Currently there are 24 competing regular season trucks. There are 12 sub trucks making the truck total 36. If every truck gets taken after the draft we will add more sub trucks and assign trucks to the left over drivers once the draft has concluded. 

Ok, thanks Vincent. Can’t wait to compete on this tour 🤙

5 hours ago, Vincent Akard said:

so if you're bad you just don't drive???