RORSPS Las Vegas (World Finals)!

ABgamerX

screenshot_2021-08-30_00-48-39_1.png

RORPS Season 5 has reached its climatic conclusion at Las Vegas, Nevada! This is where our World Finals Racing and Freestyle champions will be crowned along with our Season 5 Overall Points champion! And remember, all points earned in this event are worth double their original value, so let's see how the event went!

@Vincent Akard in Backwards Bill would start the World Finals by getting the fastest qualifying time of the event! Unfortunately he would fall a bit short in racing, with @Blake Thompson in Hysteria getting the World Finals Racing Title! And for freestyle, a lot of drivers came out strong, getting some of the best wow factors of the series, period! But coming out on top would be @Josh Gajewski in Wicked Trip, taking home the World Finals Freestyle Championship trophy! I'll also give a shoutout to @fernBurn in Goblin for winning the Overall Event Championship for this event!

But at the end of the event, maintaining the lead from last weeks event, would be @Brandon Adam winning Rigs Of Rods Summer Points Series Season 5! Congrats to our winners, not just from this event, but from previous events as well! And I would also like to thank everyone who tried to qualify each week for the events, and to the officials helping me out as well with the events every week! But with that, RORSPS Season 5 has come to its conclusion, but we will be back next year for even more Rigs Of Rods Summer Points Series action! We hope to see you all there in the summer of 2022!

unknown.png

unknown.png

unknown.png

unknown.png