Show your Projects Chapter 10

crazyman444

oh...if the trucks dont over right the older ones like the updated Max D and Avenger did then cool....if they do then im not downloading them

They're being changed for a reason...V4 pack will out date the previous 3 packs regardless weather you like it or want to support it Our goal is to make everything we possibly can ourselves..

• Upvote 1

V4.....i thought with all the time you spent on V3 you would use that for the next season. And i do support your goal for wanting to make everything your selfs i guess i just need to get use to the new looks of some of the new trucks then ill like it

Yeah, it's also way too big. it's just a placeholder until i can knuckle down and vector the original name.

i'm also going to see if i can actually do a spec AND bump map material so i can get the prudyness of all those dent's Mr. Anderson acumilated over all those years. including a matte sheen over the eight inch deep one a pole left somewhere around '87. i remember that being mentioned in an interview and i noticed it's contrast against the unscarred paint around it.