The 2nd Annual Allmonster's Eve!

JoshDIGRhodes

was nice to put up a fs score that is more to my skill. racing was a miss because of a pet illness, sorry again for that if it held you guys up.

shout out to everyone that had a hand running the event and helping it along, to mark c for his race win, roach for his fs win and to chris hamilton for showing why he should have made the field with his 32 out of the gate in fs.

Overall it was a fun event. Thank you to everyone BTS who put it together and also made it happen. I know how frustrating it can be to run an event (back in my mtm2 days anyways) that is not going your way and your fighting yourself to call it quits but I personally thank you for sticking through it and trucking on. Freestyle was a blast to watch as a spectator and we wouldn't have been able to see that happen if we ended early. So again thank you to everyone who put this show on; Even though I didn't win anything, I had fun and that's all that matters.

• Upvote 2

I'm glad everyone enjoyed themselves last night at AME 2. I put in alot of work to try and make the event interesting and different, its just to bad a virus had to try and attack my computer when it did because i was SO looking forward to watching racing at this place. Freestyle though certainly made up for everything. Those that breakout runs really impressed me. Hamilton had an incredible save to start off Freestyle and it just kept getting better from there. Great job by everybody, but special thanks to Arf, Casey, Roach, and Eric for stepping up and keeping the event going while i was down.

Wish i could've been back to defend my title, but due to a 5fps issue I figured it would just be better to let somebody else who can run without glitching take my place. I enjoyed the livestream; Congrats to Mark and Roach on their wins! Hopefully next year I wont have the fps issue. Event looked like it went along really smooth, so also congrats to Josh, ARF, Roach, Eric, Casey and everyone else involved!