Show Your Projects Chapter 12

liquidfire215

Dude...do you have any problem? <_< Idk what replica tracks to make cuz all replica tracks are being made... so i like to made it just to have fun :(

Just cause someone else is making the same thing doesn't mean you should delete yours, make a custom track if your so worried about that then no one will be making the same thing.

• Upvote 1

Idk what replica tracks to make cuz all replica tracks are being made... so i like to made it just to have fun :(

Yea dont get discouraged because someone is making the same track you are. Heck, that would drive me and make we want to one-up them! If you dont know what tracks to make, look back 2 or 3 years and make some of thoes. they still have big stacks, even though theyre not "modern"

Just cause someone else is making the same thing doesn't mean you should delete yours, make a custom track if your so worried about that then no one will be making the same thing.

Yea dont get discouraged because someone is making the same track you are. Heck, that would drive me and make we want to one-up them! If you dont know what tracks to make, look back 2 or 3 years and make some of thoes. they still have big stacks, even though theyre not "modern"

Ok guys, RKM i will try to make a custom track ^_^ (with a backflip obstacle) and maxdman ok

Idk what replica tracks to make cuz all replica tracks are being made... so i like to made it just to have fun :(

Make the Fresno Fairgrounds. Its my home town track. I have a the time they went there [4/21/12] , the whole thing. Its in the requests page here. Its simple not that big of a track.

Well, as it turns out, Blender does have autosave and guess what I just found!

RoR_Outrage-1-2.png

IT LIIIIIIVVVVVEEEEESSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm thinking about changing the skin to the current MTM2 one as well. Here's what that looks like:

OUTRAGE12_2.png

I'll do that tomorrow or the day after. I've got some of the accessories I'll need for it too, but I'll have to texture them too.

• Upvote 4